The founders of Ideal Mělník a.s. are Czech natural persons. Since its establishment in 1996, it has been built as a company with a strong intellectual background, focused on implementation, consulting, advisory and training activities in the field of management systems according to ISO standards and related legislation.
The company's management and employees boast a wide range of developed procedures, knowledge and years of experience, which they apply and deepen in their daily cooperation with our customers. We have well-developed methodologies for all our activities, which have been tested in practice with domestic as well as multinational companies.
Since 2002, we have held a quality management system certificate according to ISO 9001:2015 from the renowned certification company TÜV NORD Czech, s.r.o. for the following activities:
- Consultation in the implementation and ihe maintenance of the quality managment systém acc. to the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, ISO 45001, ISO/IEC 27001 and quality management systém of the medical and testing laboratories acc. to ISO 15189 and ISO/IEC 17025.
- Training activities.
We strive to continuously improve our activities in accordance with our Quality Policy. All employees are regularly trained by major institutions to enhance their professional qualifications.
Our service offer is directly related to consulting and implementation of management systems according to ISO standards and related legal regulations. The company's main activities include:
- Implementation and maintenance of management systems according to ISO standards, especially quality management systems according to ISO 15189 and ISO 9001, environmental management systems according to ISO 14001, building occupational health and safety management systems according to ISO 45001, information security management systems according to ISO/IEC 27000.
- Training of key roles within established management systems.
- Advice on personal data protection in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, the so-called GDPR.
- IT and cyber security.
- Quality in healthcare.
- Organisation of tenders.
- Grant consultancy.
- Quality implementation for authorities.
More information on products and services can be found here.
We currently work mainly for customers in the following areas:
- Healthcare (hospitals, outpatient medical facilities, clinical laboratories, pharmacies, IVF centres, medical device manufacturers).
- Testing and calibration laboratories.
- Companies engaged in the sale of computer and office equipment, development and implementation of information systems.
- Construction, manufacturing, assembly and service.
- Spedition and international transport.
- Commercial companies.
A selection of references can be found here.
In the course of our work, we come into contact with a range of personal data of our business partners and customers, which we process in accordance with the legal provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). More ->