As part of our services, we offer advice on the processing and protection of personal data. In providing these services, we are based on the legislative requirements set by the Personal Data Processing Act, the European GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC) and other related regulations. Thanks to our many years of experience in the implementation of ISO standards, we can propose appropriate solutions and technical and organizational measures tailored to your organization.
We offer the following services in relation to the protection and processing of personal data:
- Analysis of the current state of the level of personal data protection, mapping of the individual processes taking place in your organisation and assessment of the processed documentation in relation to the handling of personal data. The output of the analysis is the identification of strengths and weaknesses in the organisation and the proposal of technical and organisational measures to improve the security of processed personal data.
- Preparation of mandatory documents resulting from legislative regulations. These are mainly a catalogue of personal data, a directive for the handling of personal data, a policy for the processing of personal data published to data subjects, e.g. on a website, a risk analysis, an impact analysis (DPIA), or others according to the focus of your organisation.
- Maintaining and controlling the system in place from the position of Data Protection Officer (DPO).
- Carrying out internal audits of the processing and protection of personal data.
- Revision of your organisation's internal documents in the area of data processing and protection.
- Review of the existing system of personal data processing and protection, proposal of its simplification or integration with the requirements of ISO standards.
- Training of your employees in the area of personal data processing and protection.