Beyond our standard products and services, we offer additional activities that may be related to the management systems in place in your organization. In our work we encounter new customer requirements in the field of process management, administrative and control activities, which we are happy to help with.
If you are interested in closer cooperation, please contact us. We believe that we will find a common solution.
The most common customer requirements include:
- Design and development of the organizational structure, including the creation of job descriptions in accordance with the organizational structure.
- Preparation of an internal document (directive, procedure, regulation) required by a legislative regulation or required by the operation of your organization.
- Individual training prepared according to your requirements, not listed in the Training section, in the area of management systems, one of your processes or legislative requirements.
- A review (audit) of an internal process to your specification focused on areas of concern, aimed at providing you with an overview of the current state and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Consultation on your management system or commenting on internal documents you are working on.
- Submitting requests to governmental or other authorities as requested.
- Inquiry procedures with certification companies.
- Development of Business Impact Analysis (BIA) methodology. Together, we can identify potential threats and minimize risks that may jeopardize your operations. BIA analysis is a key tool to ensure the continuity of your business in the event of unexpected events.
- GAP analysis: a comprehensive GAP analysis of your current state against the requirements of the standard. Our experienced consultants will conduct a detailed survey of your processes, policies and measures and identify gaps and areas that need to be improved or implemented to achieve full compliance with the standard. The output is a report containing the identified gaps and deficiencies in the organization's current state of compliance with the requirements of the standard, along with recommended actions to address or improve them.
- Initial Analysis: Conduct an initial analysis of the organization's readiness for the requirements of the standard. The output is a report containing identified gaps and deficiencies in the organisation's current state of compliance with the requirements of the standard.