We would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of the provision of consulting services by Ideal Mělník a.s.
The information below is intended to ensure that you are fully and transparently informed about what personal data we collect about you, for what purposes we use it and how we handle it. The processing of your personal data is in accordance with the legislation of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation".
The provision of your personal data for the purpose of entering into a contractual relationship, negotiating a contract or amending it, the mutual performance of rights and obligations arising from contracts, and the protection of the rights and legally protected interests of the controller (in particular, securing and asserting legal claims under the contract).
Personal data controller
Ideal Mělník a.s.
having registered office at Nad Šafranicí 574, 276 01 Mělník
ID No: 250 80 725
We act as a processor on the basis of contracts concluded for the provision of consultancy services and have concluded processing contracts with our clients in accordance with Article 28(3) of the Regulation.
What personal data we process about you?
We process your personal data in accordance with the Regulation and in accordance with the Czech legislation on personal data protection.
Within the scope of our company's operations, business activities and provision of consulting services, the following are processed:
- personal data necessary for business negotiations in the scope of name, surname, title, position, e-mail, telephone,
- personal data necessary for the conclusion of the contractual relationship in the scope of name, surname, title, position, signature, if applicable, residence, date of birth and birth number (this is publicly available information listed in the Commercial Register),
- personal data of employees and third parties provided by the business partner to enable us to contact you in the scope of name, surname, title, position, e-mail, telephone.
As part of the provision of consultancy services as a processor, the following are processed:
- name, surname, title, job position, telephone and e-mail contact of the client's employees for the purpose of fulfilling the subject of the contract,
- other personal data of the Client's employees contained in the Client's applications and directories to which the Client grants us access for the purpose of performing the subject matter of the Agreement,
- other personal data of third parties of the client listed in the client's applications and directories to which the client grants us access for the purpose of performing the subject matter of the contract.
How long we keep your personal data?
The personal data processed on the basis of the contract is stored for 10 years from the last contact for the purpose of renewing the cooperation. Personal data that we process on the basis of your consent is kept for the period indicated on the respective consent or until its withdrawal. After the end of the period of legitimate processing of your personal data, the data is disposed of in accordance with the relevant legislation.
For what purpose and on what legal basis we process your personal data?
- For the purpose of providing consulting services on the basis of fulfilling legal obligations under Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended.
- For commercial and marketing purposes, i.e. in particular offering other services unrelated to the service provided, including the dissemination of commercial communications, pursuant to Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, as amended, on the basis of the voluntary consent to the processing of personal data.
- For the purpose of contact negotiations with you in the context of the implementation of a contractual relationship, negotiations on the conclusion of a contract or on its modification, based on a legal obligation and our legitimate interest.
Who else do we provide your personal data t?
- To our processors who carry out partial or complete processing of personal data for Ideal Mělník a.s. on the basis of the relevant contract.
- To state authorities, or public authorities in cases where Ideal Mělník a.s. is required by law to provide personal data - in particular to state administration authorities, courts, law enforcement authorities, supervisory authorities, bailiffs, notaries, insolvency administrators, etc.
- To other entities, if necessary, for the protection of our rights, e.g. insurance companies, courts, bailiffs, auctioneers; the scope of personal data provided is limited to the data necessary for the successful assertion of a claim.
- Possibly to other entities, and only with your explicit consent.
What rights you have in relation to the processing of personal data?
You have the right to request information about what personal data we process about you, you can also exercise the other rights listed below by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at our headquarters.
As a data subject, you are entitled to request information as to whether or not personal data relating to you is being processed and, if so, you have the right to access that personal data and information about:
- the purpose of processing personal data,
- the category of personal data concerned, the recipient or category of recipients of the personal data,
- the period for which the personal data will be kept,
- the sources of your personal data,
- whether the processing involves automated decision-making, including profiling.
Ideal Mělník a.s. will provide you with the first copy of the processed personal data free of charge. For further copies or if the request is manifestly unfounded or unreasonable, we may require payment of the costs associated with providing the information, e.g. postage costs, etc. If you have provided us with personal data on the basis of consent, you have the right to:
- to obtain personal data relating to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit that data to another controller,
- to have personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another controller, where technically feasible.
If you discover or believe that our processing of your personal data has violated your rights or obligations under the Regulation or Czech data protection legislation, you may seek redress using all means available to the data subject under applicable law, in particular by asking us to:
- the rectification or erasure (destruction) of such personal data (except where processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations)
- restricting (blocking) the processing of your personal data.
Ideal Mělník a.s. will always inform you without undue delay about the processing of your request.
How to make a change to your personal data?
For proper and correct processing, you must notify us of any changes to your personal data that occur by emailing email@example.com or in person at our headquarters.
Where you can enquire or object to the processing of personal data?
If you have any objections to the processing of your personal data by Ideal Mělník a.s., you can contact us, as the controller of your data, via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at our company headquarters.
In case of inaction on our part or if you are not satisfied with our handling of your request, you have the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, www.uoou.cz.