Training in management systems and related legal requirements
We provide training in management systems according to ISO standards with a focus on meeting legislative requirements, including requirements in the area of personal data protection and processing and cyber security.
We are a holder of the ISO 9001 quality management system certificate issued by the certification company TÜV NORD Czech, s.r.o. for the area of training.
Areas of training
- Interpretation of ISO requirements
- ISO 9001
- ISO 13485
- ISO 14001
- ISO 15189
- ISO/IEC 17025
- ISO/IEC 27001
- ISO 45001
- combinations of these standards
- Training of key positions for the above ISO standards
- System manager
- Internal auditor
- Documentation manager
- Requirements for the protection and processing of personal data
Terms of training
- Prices are without VAT.
- We can prepare training focused on the management system implemented in your company with the inclusion of your internal documentation. These courses are individually priced.
- The lecturers of the individual courses are active professional advisors in their respective fields and base their course implementation mainly on their practical experience.
- The training courses are delivered in a face-to-face format at our company headquarters or at your premises according to your possibilities and needs.
- The training can be completed online.
- Prices include study materials.
- A list of training dates can be found by clicking on the individual categories below in the non-binding inquiry (Date box).
- If you do not find a suitable training date in the non-binding inquiry, please write "individual" in the note.
- Training sessions are designed for a minimum of 3 participants. If the date is not filled the training will be cancelled.
- All our trainings are conducted in Czech language including the supplied training materials.