We offer authorities to implement a quality management and information security system. The aim is to set up a systemic way of managing the office and the long-term gradual development of quality and information security. We base the implementation on the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001, which can be completed by certification.
By implementing a quality and information security management system in your office, you will ensure:
- Increase order in documentation.
- Setting up internal processes.
- Setting up processes towards suppliers.
- Compliance with legislative requirements.
- Improving cyber security.
- Improving work efficiency.
- Saving time.
In the context of quality and information security, we offer the following services:
- Implementation of information quality and security requirements, including the processing of internal documents.
- Implementation of internal audits according to requirements.
- Preparation for certification audits, if you choose.
- Maintaining the established management system from the position of system manager.
- Providing documentation manager or metrologist services as required.
- Reviewing internal documents as required.
- Revision of the existing management system, simplification of the system.
- Training of your employees in the requirements.
- Training of key positions for the quality management system, i.e.
- System manager
- Documentation manager
- Internal auditor.
An overview of scheduled training dates can be found in the Training section, or we can prepare individual training sessions just for your employees.